OhMyBrush.com

Find what you really need and understand the ingredients: product reviews with detailed text and pretty pictures, focusing on fair and acne prone skin.
Discover the best and newest budget proof Korean skin care and makeup products, learn more about the secret of Asian women! This is a whole new world!
The picturesque country of tulips, windmills and good cheese. Living in the Netherlands as a foreigner, getting to know the Dutch, a different culture and their way of life.
Welcome to the world of Ebay! Once you enter, you can never leave! Best finds, wishlists, tips and more: because we all love inexpensive and good stuff!
Find what you really need and understand the ingredients: product reviews with detailed text and pretty pictures, focusing on fair and acne prone skin.
Discover the best and newest budget proof Korean skin care and makeup products, learn more about the secret of Asian women! This is a whole new world!
The picturesque country of tulips, windmills and good cheese. Living in the Netherlands as a foreigner, getting to know the Dutch, a different culture and their way of life.
Welcome to the world of Ebay! Once you enter, you can never leave! Best finds, wishlists, tips and more: because we all love inexpensive and good stuff!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

April Empties

These are the products I used up in April. 
I like posts like this so here it is! :)



These are my latest used up products, but would I repurchase them? Let's see!





Salon Conditioner 


YES! I bought this bottle about 6 months ago and it contains 1 l conditioner. That's a LOT! The product is light so you can use it every day (if you need to wash your hair every day, I dont do that). It is nothing special but what can I expect for 1.99 euro? I got sick of the scent, thats the only reason why I havent repurchased it yet. It is available in the Big Bazar by the way.





Diadermine Cleansing Gel


No. I wash my face at least 2 times a day so I use up a lot of cleansing products. I tried this one out because it was on sale but I dont like it, it does nothing to me, doesnt clean the skin well. Probably it is good for sensitive skin.



Inecto Pure Coconut Shower Cream



NO. I bought it at the Action so I'm sure it wasnt too expensive but this fake coconut scent really bothered me. I want nothing to do with this brand anymore.


Dove Visible Care



MAYBE. It was a gift and it is not bad but isnt amazing either so it gets a "maybe" :)


Essence My Skin Soft Cleansing Gel



MAYBE. It is a nice refreshing gel, perfect for summer. I liked this product but my skin needs a more effective cleanser.



The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion


YES! I really liked this body lotion because it is light and absorbs fast and the scent is amazing! It is only a mini bottle but it lasted for a while. I prefer this one to the strawberry body lotion btw.


The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil



YES. This is my second bottle and I believe that tea tree oil does have an effect on acne and pimples. I have tried a cheaper version too (Kruidvat) but that wasnt that effective.



Nina Ricci - Nina



YES! I bought this bottle a long time ago and I loved it till the last drop, I could never get bored with this nice and feminine scent. I'll definitely repurchase it but I need to use up some more perfumes first :D



Shakira S by Shakira


MAYBE. Yes, only a maybe because I did love this perfume and it made me very happy when I got it for my birthday but slowly it changed itself and the last drops werent nice scented anymore. I treat my perfumes well, I keep them away from sunlight and high humidity, so I expect them to last longer than this.




Yves Rocher PureCalmille



YES! This is an inexpensive and very good body "butter"/lotion. It smells like camille.




Yves Rocher Tradition de Hammam Peeling



YES! Although I prefer more effective body scrubs but this one smells like heaven and made my skin super soft thanks to the oils it contains.



Arvella Organic Geranium &Lavender Whipped Body Butter


YES! I had two body butter from Arvella and these ones are perfect for very dry skin because these are made of natural ingredients, different oils and I liked using them during winter :) The shipping cost is the same in every European country, just in case some of my dried skin readers would like to try these products out :)



Kiss My Sass Cosmetics Ivory Matte Eye Primer




NO. I have written about this product in another post but let me say it again: I used to love this primer, it was amazing but then it changed and became "glue", it was very hard to work with it :(



Coconut Care Facial Cleansing Wipes


NO! It is from the Action too and I dont think I ever had  worse cleansing wipes than this... The wipes are bad quality, dry and just wont remove make up.






There a lot of NO's this time but I really try my best to use up the products that I bought a LONG time ago. Like it or not, you have to use them up. This is my motto :D