OhMyBrush.com

Find what you really need and understand the ingredients: product reviews with detailed text and pretty pictures, focusing on fair and acne prone skin.
Discover the best and newest budget proof Korean skin care and makeup products, learn more about the secret of Asian women! This is a whole new world!
The picturesque country of tulips, windmills and good cheese. Living in the Netherlands as a foreigner, getting to know the Dutch, a different culture and their way of life.
Welcome to the world of Ebay! Once you enter, you can never leave! Best finds, wishlists, tips and more: because we all love inexpensive and good stuff!
Find what you really need and understand the ingredients: product reviews with detailed text and pretty pictures, focusing on fair and acne prone skin.
Discover the best and newest budget proof Korean skin care and makeup products, learn more about the secret of Asian women! This is a whole new world!
The picturesque country of tulips, windmills and good cheese. Living in the Netherlands as a foreigner, getting to know the Dutch, a different culture and their way of life.
Welcome to the world of Ebay! Once you enter, you can never leave! Best finds, wishlists, tips and more: because we all love inexpensive and good stuff!

Monday, May 6, 2013

April Favourites

These were my favourites in April.


There are some new products among the April favourites and there are some well knows, old favourites too. I didnt intend to make a post like this but the other day I was playing with the camera and I decided to take some photos for the blog too. Some... Actually I took more than 500 :D (different photos, not just for this post, of course :D ).



Britney Spears Radiance   


This scent is better for spring and summer so I started to use it and I like it. I still think that this is not the best Britney Spears fragrance but the bottle is gorgeous :D



Calvin Klein - Eternity


This is one of my favourite fragrances. It reminds me of spring and summer but I dont mind wearing it in winter too, thats how much I love it :)





Urban Decay NAKED




I've been loving this palette again, especially because I love most of its eyeshadows and it is very easy to make a quick, easy but pretty look with it in the morning.



TonyMoly  Dear Me BB Cream


I have been using this bb cream for more than a month and I love it more and more every day. I cant believe I could buy this for a few dollars only :)



MAC Dainty Mineralize Blush

It is funny to see this blush in most of my favourites post but this blush is just so pretty and easy to work with. Sometimes I really have to hide it from myself so I use some other blushes too :D



TonyMoly Baby Doll Pot Concealer


I love this product so much! This is my favourite concealer right now: creamy, light and covers a lot, not to mention the low price! :)


MAC Mineralize Concealer



This product is here because I use it a lot but it is not that great, dont get me wrong. It's just really hard to find a concealer that is light enough for me but I hope I'll find a cheaper and maybe better alternative to this product.



Essence Mattifying Powder



I know, it looks ugly but I dont care about the packaging as long as the product work and this is by far the best matte powder I've ever had!



BareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lip Colour


I love the colour, it looks really pretty on the lips and the product is long lasting!