OhMyBrush.com

Find what you really need and understand the ingredients: product reviews with detailed text and pretty pictures, focusing on fair and acne prone skin.
Discover the best and newest budget proof Korean skin care and makeup products, learn more about the secret of Asian women! This is a whole new world!
The picturesque country of tulips, windmills and good cheese. Living in the Netherlands as a foreigner, getting to know the Dutch, a different culture and their way of life.
Welcome to the world of Ebay! Once you enter, you can never leave! Best finds, wishlists, tips and more: because we all love inexpensive and good stuff!
Find what you really need and understand the ingredients: product reviews with detailed text and pretty pictures, focusing on fair and acne prone skin.
Discover the best and newest budget proof Korean skin care and makeup products, learn more about the secret of Asian women! This is a whole new world!
The picturesque country of tulips, windmills and good cheese. Living in the Netherlands as a foreigner, getting to know the Dutch, a different culture and their way of life.
Welcome to the world of Ebay! Once you enter, you can never leave! Best finds, wishlists, tips and more: because we all love inexpensive and good stuff!

Friday, April 19, 2013

STEP by STEP makeup: Pink & Gold

Step by step make up tutorial.





Lately I've been loving lighter colours so I wanted to use my BareMinerals pink cream eye colour (it has a lot of sparkles!) but I had no idea what other eyeshadows I want to use. After all I decided to finish the look with a GOSH palette that has some pretty, light colours. I felt like taking photos too so I can show you a step by step tutorial :)






These are the eyeshadows I've used: light yellow, brown, pink, gold (with some orange tone)


STEP by STEP:





1. Apply your eyeshadow primer.
2. I applied a glittery creamy pink base from  BareMinerals.





3. I apllied the brown shade from the GOSH palette into the crease.
4. I blended it.




5. I blended the brown with the gold-orange eyeshadow.
6. I applied the light yellow as highlight under the brows and in the inner corner.




7. I applied the brown shade to the lower lashes and to the outer V.
8. Then I used a white jumbo pencil to the waterline.




9. I put a little bit of pink eyeshadow on my eyelid.
10. Apply mascara. Done!













Products:




The Body Shop Blush 01 
GOSH palette
NYX Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
BareMinerals Prime Time (Pink Sugar)
Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara 
Jil Sanders Lip Gloss




Brushes