OhMyBrush.com

Find what you really need and understand the ingredients: product reviews with detailed text and pretty pictures, focusing on fair and acne prone skin.
Discover the best and newest budget proof Korean skin care and makeup products, learn more about the secret of Asian women! This is a whole new world!
The picturesque country of tulips, windmills and good cheese. Living in the Netherlands as a foreigner, getting to know the Dutch, a different culture and their way of life.
Welcome to the world of Ebay! Once you enter, you can never leave! Best finds, wishlists, tips and more: because we all love inexpensive and good stuff!
Find what you really need and understand the ingredients: product reviews with detailed text and pretty pictures, focusing on fair and acne prone skin.
Discover the best and newest budget proof Korean skin care and makeup products, learn more about the secret of Asian women! This is a whole new world!
The picturesque country of tulips, windmills and good cheese. Living in the Netherlands as a foreigner, getting to know the Dutch, a different culture and their way of life.
Welcome to the world of Ebay! Once you enter, you can never leave! Best finds, wishlists, tips and more: because we all love inexpensive and good stuff!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

EcoTools Cellulose Facial Sponges

EcoTools Cellulose Facial Sponges.









Everyone knows the brand EcoTools for their very inexpensive but great brushes, although there are some other great products in their store, for example these cellulose facial sponges! Right now these are my biggest favourites and I think that sponges like these should be found in everyone's bathroom. I dont need to buy scrubs anymore because I have these sponges to gently exfoliate my skin! My pores are totally clean and I have less problems with my skin. Totally worth the money! You need to make them wet and put some cleanser on them, then massage your skin gently! After some months of usage you can throw them away but I'd rather clean the kitchen with them or something like that! :)
I ordered mine at iHerb and they cost only  $2.65. Thats ridiculously cheap! I love these and I use them every evening to remove all the dirt and make up from face!