OhMyBrush.com

Find what you really need and understand the ingredients: product reviews with detailed text and pretty pictures, focusing on fair and acne prone skin.
Discover the best and newest budget proof Korean skin care and makeup products, learn more about the secret of Asian women! This is a whole new world!
The picturesque country of tulips, windmills and good cheese. Living in the Netherlands as a foreigner, getting to know the Dutch, a different culture and their way of life.
Welcome to the world of Ebay! Once you enter, you can never leave! Best finds, wishlists, tips and more: because we all love inexpensive and good stuff!
Find what you really need and understand the ingredients: product reviews with detailed text and pretty pictures, focusing on fair and acne prone skin.
Discover the best and newest budget proof Korean skin care and makeup products, learn more about the secret of Asian women! This is a whole new world!
The picturesque country of tulips, windmills and good cheese. Living in the Netherlands as a foreigner, getting to know the Dutch, a different culture and their way of life.
Welcome to the world of Ebay! Once you enter, you can never leave! Best finds, wishlists, tips and more: because we all love inexpensive and good stuff!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pretty Little Liars - REVIEW

This is my short review about the Pretty Little Liars tv show and books.








I have been following the series called Pretty Little Liars. This is a good show, the episodes are getting better and better, it is one of my favourites for sure! 
In September I wanted to buy a book in Dutch that is easy to read because I wanted to practice the language. Then in the shop I spotted the first book of the Pretty Little Liars and I bought it. Taking a break from blogging gave me enough free time so I read the whole book in a couple of days. I will be honest: I wasnt crazy about it... It is boring for someone who has already seen the TV show, I never got surprised by the story line, and that is something I really missed! But I kept on reading because it was basically about learning Dutch, getting used to this language. When I finished it I wanted to know what other people think about PLL and I found out that the next books are better and more exciting because the TV show doesnt really follow its story line anymore, many things are different, and that's what I need! 
Do you want to have fun but still practice a foreign language? Get these books and get started, it is a really good way to learn any language! :)
I still love the TV show but now I'm excited about the next book of the Pretty Little Liars, though first I wanna finish my favourite: The Vampire Diaries books, also in Dutch (these are harder to read by the way).