OhMyBrush.com

Find what you really need and understand the ingredients: product reviews with detailed text and pretty pictures, focusing on fair and acne prone skin.
Discover the best and newest budget proof Korean skin care and makeup products, learn more about the secret of Asian women! This is a whole new world!
The picturesque country of tulips, windmills and good cheese. Living in the Netherlands as a foreigner, getting to know the Dutch, a different culture and their way of life.
Welcome to the world of Ebay! Once you enter, you can never leave! Best finds, wishlists, tips and more: because we all love inexpensive and good stuff!
Find what you really need and understand the ingredients: product reviews with detailed text and pretty pictures, focusing on fair and acne prone skin.
Discover the best and newest budget proof Korean skin care and makeup products, learn more about the secret of Asian women! This is a whole new world!
The picturesque country of tulips, windmills and good cheese. Living in the Netherlands as a foreigner, getting to know the Dutch, a different culture and their way of life.
Welcome to the world of Ebay! Once you enter, you can never leave! Best finds, wishlists, tips and more: because we all love inexpensive and good stuff!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Body Shop Autumn Launch Night


The Body Shop organized an event yesterday evening. I was interested and curious so I visited the store nearby :)





First of all I have to tell you that the sellers in The Body Shop stores are VERY nice! My best shopping experiences happened in The Body Shop. The sellers are nice and polite, gladly give you samples, help you, chat with you, they dont care that I'm a Hungarian in the Netherlands (in other shops sometimes I'm treated differently because of it....). When I leave this shop in Den Bosch I'm always happy. I wish all stores and sellers were like this! 





The autumn launch night sounded interesting so I visited the shop in Den Bosch. We could try out the new products, ask for make up or skin care advice. I'll show you the newest products and the ones I took home :)




Special edition Vineyard Peach collection




These products arrived too late, but I got some samples. I love peach so I cant wait to try these products out :)



All-In-One BB Cream



I wanted to buy this, it was on my wishlist but it turned out that the lightest shade is too dark for me. The product itself is very interesting, it is white but when it touches the skin, it changed colour! Too bad, because I liked the texture.

LINK:



  Scents of The World Collection


LINK:

Tea Tree Pore Minimiser


Tea Tree Primer:  A silky smooth primer that glides over skin without grease or clogging. Say Goodbye to enlarged, congested pores. Say Hello to make-up ready matte skin.


LINK:




I bought/got these products:




Goodie Bag:
Earth Water

Samples:
See the photo 
















Webshops: