OhMyBrush.com

Find what you really need and understand the ingredients: product reviews with detailed text and pretty pictures, focusing on fair and acne prone skin.
Discover the best and newest budget proof Korean skin care and makeup products, learn more about the secret of Asian women! This is a whole new world!
The picturesque country of tulips, windmills and good cheese. Living in the Netherlands as a foreigner, getting to know the Dutch, a different culture and their way of life.
Welcome to the world of Ebay! Once you enter, you can never leave! Best finds, wishlists, tips and more: because we all love inexpensive and good stuff!
Find what you really need and understand the ingredients: product reviews with detailed text and pretty pictures, focusing on fair and acne prone skin.
Discover the best and newest budget proof Korean skin care and makeup products, learn more about the secret of Asian women! This is a whole new world!
The picturesque country of tulips, windmills and good cheese. Living in the Netherlands as a foreigner, getting to know the Dutch, a different culture and their way of life.
Welcome to the world of Ebay! Once you enter, you can never leave! Best finds, wishlists, tips and more: because we all love inexpensive and good stuff!

Friday, July 6, 2012

DIY Challenge: Accessories

DIY project is back! :) We had to create accessories, which was harder than I expected but I came up with a good idea that saved my day! :)





We had to create some kind of accessories this time e.g belts, watches, bags etc. I was really worried because I had no any ideas... Then my muse kissed my forehead and I remembered my huge shopper which I never used so I tried to make something with it. This bag is just way too big, I never used it, I just didnt need it, I even wanted to throw it away several times. So lets see what I could do with it :)



This is how it looked like. All I needed is in the photo:






I cut the sides off and sew it together and that is it! My new canvas bag is done! The size is normal and finally I can use it! Isnt it easy? :) The whole process took about 30 min. 










The others: