OhMyBrush.com

Find what you really need and understand the ingredients: product reviews with detailed text and pretty pictures, focusing on fair and acne prone skin.
Discover the best and newest budget proof Korean skin care and makeup products, learn more about the secret of Asian women! This is a whole new world!
The picturesque country of tulips, windmills and good cheese. Living in the Netherlands as a foreigner, getting to know the Dutch, a different culture and their way of life.
Welcome to the world of Ebay! Once you enter, you can never leave! Best finds, wishlists, tips and more: because we all love inexpensive and good stuff!
Find what you really need and understand the ingredients: product reviews with detailed text and pretty pictures, focusing on fair and acne prone skin.
Discover the best and newest budget proof Korean skin care and makeup products, learn more about the secret of Asian women! This is a whole new world!
The picturesque country of tulips, windmills and good cheese. Living in the Netherlands as a foreigner, getting to know the Dutch, a different culture and their way of life.
Welcome to the world of Ebay! Once you enter, you can never leave! Best finds, wishlists, tips and more: because we all love inexpensive and good stuff!

Friday, May 11, 2012

My Favourite Brushes in 2012

I'd like to show you my favourite brushes today! :) I am crazy about brushes, I can be sooo happy when I buy a new one or imagine when I get a whole set! I'm over the moon then :D Brushes are my babies :) 





I'd like to show you my favourite brushes!






Lets see them one by one:






I think this is my favourite brush! It can be used with all kind of foundations: liquid, cream, sometimes loose too, and perfect for BB creams too! There was a time when I was thinking about getting one more F80 brush too, thats is how amazing it is! It is perfect to work with and it has never lost any hair since I have it (a year).





I didnt really use it for month because I had never had a good powder brush, so I thought this one would be useless too. I was wrong! This brush is dense and large enough to powder my whole face with it in a few seconds though it is a travel size brush, but I'd still say it is perfect. I love using it every day with any kind of powder. Maybe I could use it for other things too (e.g. blush), but this is the perfect brush for me to apply my powder!






You can get this brush in different colours here: Born Pretty Store. The price is inexpensive, for 5-6 USD (no shipping cost) you'll get a great brush! Recently I have noticed that this brush is the best one to apply mineral foundation with! I am so happy with it because I even use less product now to get the same coverage. In the past I used the F45 kabuki by Sigma, but that is terrible if I compare that to the BPS brush. (sheds, the hairs open up and are not even soft).



HEMA Powder Brush


You can buy it at the HEMA, which is a Dutch store chain. Most of their brushes are awful but this one is brilliant. You can apply any powder product with it to your face, very dense, LARGE and soft, though I think it is a vegan brush. But it is not available in other countries so I dont wanna waste more word on it :)


Essence Brushes



These brushes can be found anywhere and are SO INEXPENSIVE! Luckily they are not limited edition products because these ones are really good. I use them almost every day, they are soft and vegan and great to  apply eyeshadows with. Of course you shouldnt expect luxurious quality, but these ones are really great!


MAC 217



I hope the company wont read this but... Why is it one of the cheapest brushes when it is simply the BEST? I dont even want to live without it anymore: it can be used for so many things: apply, blend eyeshadow, apply concealer etc. I am glad I bought it in January, it is one best brush for sure! :)



MAC 275SE




This angled brush can be used to work on the crease, contour, apply highlighter etc. It can be really useful though it is not a must have brush :)



Models Own Brushes



I love their bright colour. This is a drugstore brand in the UK. The brushes are not soft, that is why I like them! With this angled brush I can draw the straightest eyeliner! It is better for me than the same brush by Sigma.
The flat brush can be used for many things but the best thing I can do with it: put eyeshadow to the lower lashes. The line will be thinner than with the Sigma pencil brush and the colour is stronger, I love it!