OhMyBrush.com

Find what you really need and understand the ingredients: product reviews with detailed text and pretty pictures, focusing on fair and acne prone skin.
Discover the best and newest budget proof Korean skin care and makeup products, learn more about the secret of Asian women! This is a whole new world!
The picturesque country of tulips, windmills and good cheese. Living in the Netherlands as a foreigner, getting to know the Dutch, a different culture and their way of life.
Welcome to the world of Ebay! Once you enter, you can never leave! Best finds, wishlists, tips and more: because we all love inexpensive and good stuff!
Find what you really need and understand the ingredients: product reviews with detailed text and pretty pictures, focusing on fair and acne prone skin.
Discover the best and newest budget proof Korean skin care and makeup products, learn more about the secret of Asian women! This is a whole new world!
The picturesque country of tulips, windmills and good cheese. Living in the Netherlands as a foreigner, getting to know the Dutch, a different culture and their way of life.
Welcome to the world of Ebay! Once you enter, you can never leave! Best finds, wishlists, tips and more: because we all love inexpensive and good stuff!

Monday, May 14, 2012

10 Irritating Things (Beauty)

The 10 most annoying things! This is a collection of things I hate when it comes to make up and beauty products, I hope you'll find it funny  :)


Some things can "drive me crazy" sometimes:




1. When I put mascara on my eyelid by accident:

Yes, that happens to me a lot! This is the last thing I do in the morning so I'm hungry and in a hurry and sick of putting on make up anyway :D Thats when it happens and if the mascara is really long-lasting then I have to remove the whole make up...


source: http://www.obsessedwnails.blogspot.com/




2. Ruin my drying nail polish:

If the nail polish doesnt dry in 1 minute then there is a chance I'll ruin it. After applying nailpolish I always think of things I have to do RIGHT AWAY, so... bye-bye pretty nails... :D





3. My hair sticks into my lipgloss:
In my childhood I loved eating my hair (ewww), but now I dont like it at all. What a disgusting feeling/look.




4. When the eyeshadow looks different on my eyelid:
That happens when I want to work with something I have never used before and it looks different on my skin than in the palette. Then usually it makes me go mad and I wash off everything :D




5. Not straight eye liner:
Cat eyes look so great but not on me. I dont really use eyeliners because of my eyelid and I cant draw a straight line :D


source: http://www.shitmykidsruined.com


6. Sneeze after applying mascara:

Why do I always have to do this when I just finished my make up??? :D

source: http://www.esquire.com


7. Pouring product on myself:

I always dress up first then do my make up and loose foundation, powder, pigments or a simple cream can make my shirt dirty. Damn, I hate that!



8. Body lotions:

Usually I use them in the morning after having a shower. Most of them dries soooo slow so I cant dress up, I just do nothing and wait. Awful! :D



9. Acne:

Most of the time I get new big and red acne spots during the night so I cant even make them heal, I have to deal with the all day... Of course no concealer helps me then and it ruins my whole day.





10. Bad hair day:

My hair can ruin my days, it lives its own life and does what it wants to do! When I have a bad hair day I feel bad and I cant even take outfit or FOTD photos for my blog :((( :D


What drives you mad?