OhMyBrush.com

Find what you really need and understand the ingredients: product reviews with detailed text and pretty pictures, focusing on fair and acne prone skin.
Discover the best and newest budget proof Korean skin care and makeup products, learn more about the secret of Asian women! This is a whole new world!
The picturesque country of tulips, windmills and good cheese. Living in the Netherlands as a foreigner, getting to know the Dutch, a different culture and their way of life.
Welcome to the world of Ebay! Once you enter, you can never leave! Best finds, wishlists, tips and more: because we all love inexpensive and good stuff!
Find what you really need and understand the ingredients: product reviews with detailed text and pretty pictures, focusing on fair and acne prone skin.
Discover the best and newest budget proof Korean skin care and makeup products, learn more about the secret of Asian women! This is a whole new world!
The picturesque country of tulips, windmills and good cheese. Living in the Netherlands as a foreigner, getting to know the Dutch, a different culture and their way of life.
Welcome to the world of Ebay! Once you enter, you can never leave! Best finds, wishlists, tips and more: because we all love inexpensive and good stuff!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Everyday Minerals Foundations

I ordered some samples because I loved their blushes and eyeshadows so now I wanted to try out the foundation too! It is not easy to find the right shade so these little sample bags are very useful! 


I ordered some samples from Everyday Minerals because I really love mineral foundation and I love trying out new things, new brands. One package contains enough powder for 3-4 days. I picked the ones with the lightest colours.








I must be really pale because the LIGHT shades were too dark for me. So I used some of the FAIR and Ivory shades and some other ones too. None of them suit me perfectly but with a bit of extra powder I could still wear them. 
I like the products because they are easy to work with and thanks to the samples you can find the best shade for your skin. In one coat I got light coverage then I put some more product on my skin and that gave me medium coverage which is not bad! I had problem with one thing: the foundation isnt long lasting. I know that powder products have this problem but this time I found it a bit sad/annoying. So that is why I wouldnt use them alone, this foundation needs to be fixed with concealer and a good powder. I am happy that I could try out the product before buying the full size jar. I have been using it for more than a month! That is pretty impressive since these are just samples. My skin got better and I have less acne and redness but NOT because of this product (because of my face cleanser :) ). The foundation does nothing  to your skin, dont worry :)








FINISHING DUST

It has a strange estate because you can see in the photo it looks like sand! But when it touches my skin it turns into a very nice product and completes the foundation very well! It's a great product I like using it for fixing my foundation and it also makes the skin matte.









I bought the samples here: